Construction Management Services To Help You Plan, Design, and Build Your Project
At Cleveland Construction, we believe in fostering a collaborative environment between the owner, design team, and contractor to ensure effective project management from preconstruction to completion. Our approach to value engineering emphasizes integrating cost-saving measures during the design phase, rather than after a project has exceeded budget. Our team's expertise and industry knowledge allow us to provide valuable input to clients throughout the project.
Our Construction Management services:
- Project Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Scheduling
- Contract Administration
- Financial tracking and reporting
- Jobsite safety management and training
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Commissioning and turnover
Maximizing Efficiency and Cost-Effectiveness
Value engineering is a crucial aspect of project management, and at Cleveland Construction, we believe in integrating it during the design phase to ensure cost-effectiveness and budget adherence. Our team offers early input and continuous support throughout construction, which may include identifying alternative and more cost-efficient materials, amending budgets, and leveraging our deep understanding of the industry to identify potential cost-saving opportunities.
Interdisciplinary collaboration is key to our approach, as we believe in inviting a diverse range of professionals to contribute their expertise to the project's success. This includes design consultants, trade contractors, and vendors, to ensure all perspectives are considered.
Flexible Contract Options
We understand that every project is unique, and as such, we strive to offer flexible contract options that can be tailored to meet your specific needs and constraints. From planning to occupancy, we can create contractual terms that factor in budgetary, regulatory, and time-based constraints to provide tailored solutions to our clients.
Yes, we will:
- Be involved at the earliest onset to develop your project phasing plan and construction schedule
- Work in tandem with your entire team
- Be fully responsible for construction schedule, cost, quality and safety throughout your project
- Be your single point of contact for all budgeting and construction items
- Establish a Guaranteed-Maximum Price early in the project development phase, not after the design is complete
- Work with you to select subcontractors based on their capabilities, past performance, and price
- Hold all subcontracts
- Facilitate competitive bidding of all scopes of work. This coupled with “Open Book Accounting” allows for your input and transparent award of the subcontractors working on your project
- Work with you and the architect to identify any alternative construction methods and materials to ensure the best value for your money
- Work on your behalf so you can commit less of your own resources to the budgeting, coordination, scheduling and monitoring of project construction
- Provide you a 100% Payment and Performance Bond for any size project
Your project team family tree.
Working together works best for us…and everyone else involved. Expect us to collaborate with thethe design team early, ensuring all expectations are met or exceeded.
- CM at Risk
Sample Construction Management At-Risk Timeline
- Project Milestones
- Owner Develops Concept
- CM/Architect joins Team
- Control Estimating | Owner Decides to Proceed
- Phased Sub. Awards | Begin Construction
- 18 Months
- Construction Manager
- 18 Months
- Design & Permitting
- 8 Months
- 8 Months
- Phase 1: Project Feasibility
- 2 Months
- Phase 2: Project Development
- 6 Months
- Phase 3: Construction
- 12 Months