Cleveland Construction managed the new construction of a 40,450 square-foot Whole Foods Market store located in Houston, Texas.
Scope of Work
- Core & shell construction
- Development work on 4.5 acres
- Installation of masonry, structural columns, roof framing and steel decking, wood decking, recycled composite lumber and reclaimed lumber, aluminum and glass window systems, hollow metal doors, frames and hardware
- Finishes included stucco and painting, signage, site furnishings, elevator, fire protection system, plumbing, and electrical.
- Exterior improvements included concrete paving, fencing, landscaping, irrigation, earthwork, and all utilities.
- The project was completed in 9-months