Whole Foods Market
Cleveland Construction managed the new construction of a 40,450 square-foot Whole Foods Market store located in Houston, Texas.
Scope of Work
- Core & shell construction
- Development work on 4.5 acres
- Installation of masonry, structural columns, roof framing and steel decking, wood decking, recycled composite lumber and reclaimed lumber, aluminum and glass window systems, hollow metal doors, frames and hardware
- Finishes included stucco and painting, signage, site furnishings, elevator, fire protection system, plumbing, and electrical.
- Exterior improvements included concrete paving, fencing, landscaping, irrigation, earthwork, and all utilities.
- The project was completed in 9-months
- Houston, Texas
- Whole Foods Market
- Stone Soup 6 Architecture, LLC
- Completion Date
- November 2010
- General Contracting
- Safety Management
You have the vision... We make it true®
At Cleveland Construction, our mission is to Make It True®. Whether that’s making the visions of architects come true...building true relationships with subcontractors...staying true to our word with owners and developers...or making our company a truly great career path for employees... our Make It True® mission is what creates the unmistakable trust, loyalty, and teamwork that sets Cleveland Construction people apart.