Calfee Office Building
This 7-story, 117,000 square-foot historic office building was originally built in 1911 and underwent complete exterior and interior restoration by Cleveland Construction to house the buildings new office tenant, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP.
Cleveland Construction’s work on the Calfee Building included historic restoration of the exterior façade, ornamental metal entry doors, reinstatement of ornate plaster ceilings in the multi-story atrium, reconditioning of the building’s existing historic clock, replacement of all windows with historic replicas and installation of new mechanical and electrical systems for the buildings tenant.
Throughout construction, Cleveland Construction worked in coordination with the owner, CRM Real Estate Services and design team, Sandvick Architects, Inc. to comply with all historical guidelines and ensure material adherence with Ohio Historic Preservation Office and the National Park Service.
Core and shell restoration of the building began in September 2010 and completed in April 2012.
- Cleveland, Ohio
- CRM Real Estate Services
- Sandvick Architects, Inc.
- Completion Date
- April 2012
- Construction Management
- Safety Management
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- LEED/ Sustainable
You have the vision... We make it true®
Our mission is to Make It True®. Whether that’s making the visions of architects come true...building true relationships with subcontractors...staying true to our word with owners and developers...or making our company a truly great career path for employees... our Make It True® mission is what creates the unmistakable trust, loyalty, and teamwork that sets Cleveland Construction people apart.