John Berg is Cleveland Construction's Vice President of Field Operations. He oversees all field personnel and subcontractor activities for the company's general contracting operations.
John has supervised the successful construction of various types of construction projects throughout the country including retail/mixed-use, corporate office, multi-family, hospitality, industrial/warehouse, parking garages, auto dealerships and airports. His extensive experience supervising the construction management of commercial developments ensure the project is constructed to your expectations.
Certifications & Training:
- OSHA 40 Hr. HAZWOPER Certified
- OSHA 510 Certified
- OSHA 30-Hour Certified
- OSHA 500 “Train The Trainer” Authorized Construction Trainer
- EPA's Lead Safety For Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP Rule)
- Certified Supervisor (CICP# 11191) for pre-engineered metal buildings including the extended weather tightness warranty program
- International Erosion Control Association (IECA)
- StormWater Pollution Prevention Certification
John received his bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering from the University of Toledo College of Engineering and has a Construction Site Supervision Certificate from Purdue University. John is also a 3rd Degree Member of the Knight of Columbus.
Return to people listing