Cleveland Construction was contracted as the Construction Manager for the historic rehabilitation and adaptive reuse of the Residences at Hanna located in downtown Cleveland, OH. Formerly named the Hanna Building Annex, this 8-story, 152,654 square-foot former office building was originally built in 1920.
The Residences at Hanna was restored and converted into 102 luxury apartments. At the time of completion, the building was the first residential project in the heart of Cleveland’s theater district.
Cleveland Construction’s work on the Residences at Hanna included restoration of the exterior Grey Indiana Limestone façade, restoration of the interior marble corridor walls, demolition of 2 elevator banks and installation of one large service elevator with dual access, prep for future street level retail spaces and build-out of 102 high-end apartments. Construction was completed in 5 phases with tenants taking immediate possession of the completed units throughout construction.
The restoration and adaptive reuse of the Residences at Hanna building began in September 2012 and was completed in September 2013.
We are extremely pleased with the quality of the finished building and appreciate the high level of professionalism that Cleveland Construction brought to this project. The project was completed on schedule with an unsurpassed level of quality.
Douglas E. Price, CEO at K&D Group