The earlier the better!
And they’re off! During Preconstruction, Cleveland joins your project team ASAP to hammer out:
- an accurate budget and schedule
- a smooth transition from design to construction
- shorter project durations
- proper evaluation of building materials
- value engineering options
- minimal construction phase change orders
- reduced design and construction contingency costs
Planning early is business as usual at Cleveland. Of course, every project is different. Rest assured we will develop a program that addresses your project’s distinct needs and challenges.
More informed decision-making and reduced risk.
Your project has just begun, and already you’re enjoying many advantages to having Cleveland on the job. Like our constructability reviews and suggestions, alternate phasing and schedules, our evaluation of value engineering options, and an accurate “No Surprises” Guaranteed Maximum Price for your project. Make critical decisions more quickly and confidently than ever!
Preconstruction been there, done that.
Your project goals, check! The design’s impact on the construction means and methods, check! Ready to make your vision come true, check! Here’s the rest of the check list Cleveland follows in the earliest phase of your project
- Material selections
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Alternative phasing and logistics
- Operations / traffic patterns / public safety
- Work hours / operations sequence matrix
- Budget development
- Early bid packages and Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Value engineering / constructability analysis
- Monitoring and reporting on LEED compliance
- Subcontractor solicitation & Estimating
- Quality assurance
- Site-specific safety planning