Advance Your Education With Cleveland Construction
Cleveland Construction's 10-week internship program is designed for construction students interested in gaining skills with a national commercial contractor.
Our program provides you with an opportunity to develop management techniques, communication, and leadership principles through mentorship and tangible experiences in commercial construction.
Internship opportunities exist in the areas of project management, field supervision, quality, safety, and estimating.
The skills you obtain through our program will set you on the path to becoming a well-rounded construction professional that companies in the industry will seek out.
Our Internship Program Entails:
- 10-Week Structured Program with Mentorship
- Effective Management Techniques
- Understanding of Cross-Functional Departments
- Safety Training and Certification
- Procore Software Training
You'll Gain Advanced Knowledge Of:
- Blueprint Reading
- Cost Estimating
- Project Scheduling
- RFI/Submittal Processes
- Project Closeout Procedures
- Trade Contractor Coordination
- Safety & Quality Management
To Be Considered, We Request:
- Students Pursuing a Degree in Construction Management
- Junior or Senior Status. (Sophomores with an appropriate level of skills and experience will also be considered)
- 10-Week Commitment with Cleveland Construction
- Flexibility in Job Responsibilities
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Valid Driver’s License
- Authorized to Work in the U.S.