The Richard G. Small Foundation held its 8th Annual Charity Golf Outing Fundraiser on Monday, September 17, 2018, at StoneWater Golf Club in Highland Heights, Ohio. Over 30 companies sponsored the event and 108 golfers attended raising over $25,000 for the scholarship fund.
The Richard G. Small Foundation was established in May 2008 in memory of Richard G. Small, the former Chairman and CEO of Cleveland Construction, Inc. The fund looks to award scholarships to students enrolling in Construction & Engineering education programs to help students cover tuition, fees, books and promote the construction industry.
Here's the list of the companies that sponsored and participated in the event:
- Cleveland Construction, Inc. - Event Sponsor
- Skoda Minotti - Event Sponsor
- Functional Building Supply - Golf Ball Sponsor
- Gateway Electric - Lunch Sponsor
- Sunbelt Rentals - Drink Sponsor
- Best Supply - Closest to the Pin Sponsor
- Timbers-Kovar - Longest Drive Sponsor
- Gypsum Management & Supply, Inc. (GMS) - Dinner Sponsor
- Alex E. Paris Contracting Co Inc.
- Advanced Development Concepts, LLC
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka
- Clark Construction
- D.H. Griffin Wrecking Company
- Enterprise Holdings
- Euclid Glass & Door Inc.
- Evolution Construction
- Foundation Building Materials
- Fountain Electric
- Huntington Bank
- Lake Business Products
- Lithko Contracting, LLC
- Lockton Companies
- Mayfield Marketing Group
- Mullin Brothers Painting
- Osborne Concrete & Stone Co.
- Precision Environmental
- Telling Industries
- Universal Steel, Inc.
- Lake Blue, Inc.