Congratulations to our General Superintendent, John Berg, for receiving his Construction Site Supervision Certificate from Purdue University! This 10-week online training course was through Purdue's Building Construction Management Program and focused on field management and project superintendent responsibilities.
The course was developed to help train and share best practices amongst managers in the construction industry. The training topics for the Construction Site Supervision Certificate include:
- The Role of a Superintendent
- The Project Team Organization
- Jobsite Documentation
- Construction Communication - Written, Verbal, and Presentations
- Planning and Scheduling the Work
- Measuring Work Progress and Project Cost
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Leadership - Motivation - Mentoring
- Productivity Improvements
- New Technology in Construction
"This course was very refreshing to me as it reassured me that Cleveland Construction is doing the right thing with all of our training efforts," said John.
We are proud to have such a highly qualified individual representing our company and look forward to the efforts learned being implemented on our nationwide projects as well as in our management seminars.